CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Cyberchase Post

These pictures are from my favorite show, Cyberchase. It's about four members of the Cybersquad: three kids and a bird. Jackie is the one in yellow; Matt is the one with the backpack; and Inez is the one with the glasses. Inez doesn't like being called "Nezzie." The birdie is Digit.

They try to save Motherboard, the leader, from Hacker, a bad guy. Hacker wants to get rid of Motherboard and the Cybersquad always figures a way out of chaos. Hacker is mean; I do not like him at all. Once Hacker had a magical crown he stole from the King of Radopolis; Radopolis is a Cybersite. He lost all the Radopolis people's wheels on their skateboards and scooters and other things like that. But don't worry, the Cybersquad always figures a way out.

On the PBS kids website, you can play Cyberchase games. My mom will put the link in:

http://pbskids.org/cyberchase/index.html

Please watch Cyberchase.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hi Carlyn my name is Kristy and we have been waiting 36 months to bring our babygirl home from China. We are going to name her Franceska Danielle. I am so glad I found your blog and I can't wait to start reading all about you. You are just such a beautiful little girl and you make me smile. Thank you for that. have a very Happy Easter.

Love and blessings,Kristy

Mom said...

Nice post!