CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Plays!!!

Hanging out With Dancer (Nichele)!

Me!


Jingle All The Way


My first play this Christmas season was Jingle All The Way. I was Nellie. My lines were:

Scene 1

1.But how will we get there?
Do you know the way?

2.Jingling?

3. I just can't wait to tell Santa "hello".

All3:Let's Go!


Scene 4

1."You ought to hear Santa's jingle in the snow.

Then you'll know just where you should go."

2.It's so very cold... I'm covered with frost.

And I hate to say it, but I think we're lost!


In song SOS!

1.Next corner? There are no corners! We're on an ice floe near the north pole, you idiotic machine!

2. Arrrgh!

Scene 6

1. The presents and gifts are not the important part.

It's the hope in the air and the love in your heart.


The End!

The second play I was in this Christmas season was at church and it was called:

The Gift

Act 2

1. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE????


2.Ms. Laura, before we try the new way, may the girls PLEASE sing part of Away In A Manger? We have practiced that so many time and I love that song. Then we can all sing Tiny Little Baby.



Act 3


1. That whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have an everlasting life!


Act 4

1. We could bring the Baby Jesus clothes and diapers!


Babies always need clothes and diapers!

2.And suddenly there was with the Angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying"Glory to God on highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.


3. Let's make it a simple gift. A gift of Love.

1 comments:

Carlyn said...

oh P.S i am NOT fond of tiny little baby even in 2011. BOO!