CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Jumping the Waves

In April, I traveled about 10 hours to get to Savannah with my mom and the college students. It was paradise!

At the Marriott they gave me a book called Scampering Through Savannah. It's about two raccoons who scamper through Savannah while the parents are taking a nap. I like the book. I think you should read it. My mom will post the link. http://onwordspublishing.com/

In this picture, I'm jumping the waves at Tybee Island, close to Savannah and in Georgia, the same state as Savannah's in. The water was c-c-c-c-cold! My mom found a sand dollar but I was a little nervous about the sand dollar because it was scary to see one for the first time in my life. Mom was holding me in the water. She reached down to get the sand dollar on the bottom. I said, "I like the shore better."

I think you should visit Savannah.

0 comments: