CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Toulouse and Olaf: My Kitties

These cats are Toulouse on the left and Olaf on the right. Toulouse's nickname is Toulousie and Olaf's nickname is Ole. I love both of them. I sometimes speak baby-talk to them. I'm dictating this to my mom and I see Olaf right now.

Olaf was my guardcat when I was a baby. He slept outside my door whenever I was sleeping. So my mom brought his cat basket and put it by the door so he could be comfortable.

Toulouse was an indoor cat when he was a kitten. Now he only comes in during really chilly nights. My dad puts Toulouse in his office to stay warm. He became an outdoor cat because he didn't pee in his catbox, but guess where?!? By our front door! Where we come in! So we decided he had to be an outdoor cat.

But Olaf is an extremely good kitty. He was born in 1993. He will be sixteen in April.

I have Blacky Wacky and I like her, too. But we don't have a picture of her.

They're all very good kitties and I love all of them.

1 comments:

Bekka said...

Hi Carlyn! I got to take care of Olaf once when I was your mom's TA. He is a very good cat!